freetds - Re: [freetds] Daymel Marrero Viñas está ausente de la oficina.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Daymel Marrero Viñas está ausente de la oficina.
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:35:11 -0400

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:04:22 -0400
Ken Collins <ken AT metaskills.net> wrote:

> Make it stop :) Someone ban this person?

Although not a Spanish speaker, the message appears to be an
out-of-office notice. I marked Mr. (?) Viñas's account not to receive
mail. When he gets back to the office, I hope he'll find this message,
which I'll forward to him off-list. Then he can log in to the ibiblio
server, provide his password, and re-enable his account.