freetds - Re: [freetds] headers for odbc functions

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHASZLA AT transunion.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] headers for odbc functions
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 20:30:27 +0000

Oh, ok. I missed the mention about "ODBC Preparation" on the how-to-build
page, and I didn't notice the --with-unixodbc option to configure. Now that
I installed unixODBC and configured FreeTDS with that I'm able to compile my
program.
It's a bit confusing since the FreeTDS user guide claims it implements the
ODBC functions, but it's not usable w/o the other package.

Thanks for the help.

eric