freetds - [freetds] tinytds based on freetds crashing

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Krzysztof Chodak <krzysztof.chodak AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] tinytds based on freetds crashing
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 21:25:01 +0100

Dear all,
I got some problems using freetds (encapsulated into tinytds) - it
basically crashes. What I found out using packet capture is that
server is dropping the connection while also reporting malformed
packets.
Would someone be so kind to have a look at capture file for me please?
I have removed first couple of packets containing login information.
Capture file is stored here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Pbr6Jr1eaCa1R0NnVfdnpUb1M4a0pVVGl3WEZTZw
Best regards,
Krzysztof Chodak

  • [freetds] tinytds based on freetds crashing, Krzysztof Chodak, 03/22/2012