freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL Server parameter substitution

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Randy Syring <rsyring AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL Server parameter substitution
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:52:27 -0500

Ken,

Are you saying you are using

EXEC sp_executesql ...

for every statement that comes through to your driver with parameters instead of sending it over directly as SQL?

Randy Syring
Development& Executive Director
Level 12 Technologies <https://www.lev12.com/> (formerly Intelicom)
Direct: 502-276-0459
Office: 502-212-9913

Intelicom is now Level 12 Technologies,learn more about our name change
<https://www.lev12.com/our-history>.
Please update your address book with my new email address.

Principled People, Technology that Works