freetds - Re: [freetds] Looking for someone to do install

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "J.A." <und3r53v3n AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: rick AT inetdog.com
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Looking for someone to do install
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:41:51 -0400

Hello Rick,

I think you're looking at the wrong odbc.ini file. I think the utility you
should use is osql to try and determine which odbc.ini file they're trying
to use in your program. If you do a find on for instance '.odbc.ini' you
may find that such a file exists and in fact it may be trying to look at
that file. At least, that worked for me.