freetds - Re: [freetds] What's next?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian AT bruns.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] What's next?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:23:38 -0400

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/18 Brian Bruns <brian AT bruns.com>:
>
> I have a TDSPACKET in MARS patch too :)

ut oh, looks like we might have some coordinating to do. I can take a
look at the MARS patch and see how much common ground we have and try
to consolidate it. Link? BTW, if you want to fork/branch against my
github tree, I'm working off of that mostly. I say Jim gets (gits?) a
github account and we all fork/feed into that.

> I never used async in ODBC...

Me either, but someone, somewhere, sometime might want to.

Brian