freetds - Re: [freetds] Release of 0.91

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jklowden AT schemamania.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Release of 0.91
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:41:35 -0400

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 08:56:03AM -0400, Ken Collins wrote:

> Just to confirm, I am using these two URLs for my ports scripts?
>
> http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/old/0.82/freetds-0.82.tar.gz
> http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/freetds-0.91.tar.gz

Hi Ken,

You probabaly want

http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/old/0.82/freetds-patched.tgz

to support the prior release. It includes patches.

I'm aware of the release engineering problem with (lack of) patch version
numbers. We will address that in good time after switching to git.

Meanwhile, you can consider the above URL final. We never apply patches to
prior releases.

HTH. Let me know if you need anything else.