freetds - Re: [freetds] Glibc on Linux RHEL4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thomas, Christopher (LLU)" <cwthomas AT llu.edu>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Glibc on Linux RHEL4
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:03:01 -0700

FreeTDS comes with a .spec file which can be used to make rpm packages.
I've used it a few times and it is great. When you build the rpms from
the .spec file, it will stop building and show you what dependencies are
not met. I would try making and installing rpms to make sure you have
all the dependencies.

Chris