freetds - [freetds] Problem with request

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sébastien Morand <seb.morand AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Problem with request
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:30:07 +0000

Hi,

I'm using pymssql based on libsysdb5 which come from freedts-common on
debian testing. When I'm running the following request :

SELECT name,option FROM appels

I got an error because option is a keyword and the request can't be
run. I'm trying to put [] or "" and it does not change anything, how
could I run this request?

Second I have a problem with ntext field. I could cast them, I'dll
like to know if there is plan in the future to accept field using
ntext.

Thanks by advance,
Regards
Sébastien