freetds - Re: [freetds] 0.91RC2 Bug - Password Length

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ken Collins <ken AT metaskills.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] 0.91RC2 Bug - Password Length
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:23:19 -0400

I take that back. I'll have to play with this more to see. Is it possible
that this is an issue with dbsetlpwd()? Or maybe I need to use
dbsetlversion() before that? Nope, I just tried that and I am passing 9 down
to dbsetlversion too. Thoughts? Anyone else using dblib and these functions
and can confirm >30 passwords?

- Ken