freetds - Re: [freetds] What's new list in FreeTDS 0.91 and 0.92

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Raymond R Rankins <rrr03 AT health.state.ny.us>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org, freetds-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] What's new list in FreeTDS 0.91 and 0.92
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 10:17:16 -0400

I too would like to know if the latest versions support the DATE, TIME and
DATETIME2 datatypes.

I have a need to use freebcp to import and export data from SQL Server on a
Solaris box.
Exporting of DATE columns seems to work fine, but when importing into a
DATE column, I'm getting the "Msg 20049, Level 4 Data conversion resulted
in overflow" error.

-Ray