freetds - Re: [freetds] osql: driver line incomplete

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: jklowden AT schemamania.org
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] osql: driver line incomplete
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:37:22 -0400

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 01:18:10PM -0700, Dave Dumaresq wrote:
> I have solved my connection problem -- I had left the freetds.conf
> servername out of my odbci.ini. Still the osql driver line incomplete
> issue is there. A bug?

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the problem report. It could be a bug; it might already be
solved.
The current version of osql prints a line

found driver line: \"${DRIVER_LINE}\"

that doesn't appear in your log.

If you want to help solve it, please download the latest version of the script
from CVS or unpack it from last night's tarball. If that version
fails, run it as

sh -x /bath/to/osql

and post the results here. (Patches welcome too!)

It might be fooled by the uppercase in "Driver" or the lack of spaces
surrounding the "=" sign. But I looked it over and didn't see anything wrong,
so I thought I'd ask you to test it directly, if you would.

Regards,