freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS apps should use sybfront and sybdb headers

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Luis Lavena <luislavena AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS apps should use sybfront and sybdb headers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:59:46 -0300

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> You are right. I think the patch at SF was partially apply, doesn't it?

Yes, in the ticket I attached the reverse patch, not the correct one

both bsqldb.c and defncopy.c should be using sybfront.h and sybdb.h,
at this time (from latest nightly snapshot) bsqldb.c is using it, but
defncopy.c no.

The patch included in my previous email is the correct one.

Please apologize the confusion.

And thank you for considering applying it.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17