freetds - Re: [freetds] unixODBC with freeTDS driver for ARM linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gigin Jose <gigin_jose AT yahoo.co.in>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] unixODBC with freeTDS driver for ARM linux
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:41:37 +0530 (IST)

Hi ,
Thanks. I had problems doing telnet to the 1433 port, so I had to configure
the MSSQL server for port 1433 from "SQL Server Configuration Manager" . The
version I configured was also different, so I had to configure TDS for
version 8.0.
In the configure part, I had to disable iconv with "--disable-libiconv ",
only then it worked fine and got connected. Can you please tell me the
limitations I have with "--disable-libiconv". ?
Are there any example source codes available which uses the library APIs ?
With RegardsGIGIN