freetds - Re: [freetds] Missing libtdsodbc.so on Solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Adwin Singh" <singha AT redrock.net.au>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Missing libtdsodbc.so on Solaris
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:19:07 +1100

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the information. Tried what you suggested, see below:

Lines commented out, still fails.

checking compile-time options
configure: error: sql.h not found

Here is the file it claims doesn't exist

root@ofdev # ls -l /opt/csw/include/sql.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 root bin 31896 Mar 6 2005
/opt/csw/include/sql.h

And the CFLAGS referencing it

root@ofdev # echo $CFLAGS
-I/opt/csw/include

Is there any chance of getting a binary package for this ?

Thanks
Adwin