freetds - Re: [freetds] where is freetds?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Craig A. Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] where is freetds?
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:58:13 -0500

On Sep 3, 2010, at 4:58 PM, wigyxz-freetds AT yahoo.com wrote:

Sourceforge looks fine to me, but yes, the domain has
expired. Not sure who maintained it so I don't know
what to do about it.

Are you getting at downloads on Sourceforge for FreeTDS that I'm missing?

What I was referring to is the fact that there don't appear to be any downloads available for FreeTDS. When I hit this link there are no files
available:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetds/files/

I don't think downloads from SourceForge have been used for this project in recent years. I was referring to

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetds/develop

where there are instructions for obtaining the code via CVS.

Meanwhile, whois now says,

Last Updated On:29-Aug-2010 03:09:59 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Aug-2011 02:32:50 UTC

so it looks like freetds.org has been renewed and will probably start working once DNS has propagated. Meanwhile, as Freddy reminds us, there is always:

http://freetds.schemamania.org/

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry AT mac.com

difficult than getting in."