freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 92, Issue 2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Difei Qi <fredericqi AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS Digest, Vol 92, Issue 2
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:19:45 +0800

> Thanks for your help,My version is 0.82,when I want to download the newest
> version ,I found that your website has expired.

This domain has expired. If you owned this domain, contact your domain
registration service provider for further assistance. If you need help
identifying your provider, visit http://tucowsdomains.com.

> I have change the compile to add "-DUSE_POLL", but the problem still
> exists.

Can you tell me in which version you fixed the problem? and give me the
newest version because your website has expired and I can't download from
there. Many thanks