freetds - Re: [freetds] BUG?: incorrect struct tds_microsoft_dbdaterec

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: LacaK <lacak AT zoznam.sk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] BUG?: incorrect struct tds_microsoft_dbdaterec
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:51:12 +0200

Current there is no binary compatibility between our lib and MS one.
ok, then I must handle this in my code for ilustration i insert my freepascal code (to make more clear my request ;-)):
// DBDATEREC structure used by dbdatecrack
DBDATEREC=packed record
year:INT; // 1753 - 9999
quarter:INT; // 1 - 4
month: INT; // 1 - 12
{$IFDEF freetds}
day: INT; // 1 - 31
dayofyear: INT; // 1 - 366 (in sybdb.h are dayofyear and day echanged!)
{$ELSE}
dayofyear: INT; // 1 - 366 (in sybdb.h are dayofyear and day echanged!)
day: INT; // 1 - 31
{$ENDIF}
week: INT; // 1 - 54 (for leap years)
weekday: INT; // 1 - 7 (Mon - Sun)
hour: INT; // 0 - 23
minute: INT; // 0 - 59
second: INT; // 0 - 59
millisecond: INT; // 0 - 999
tzone: INT; // 0 - 127 (Sybase only!)
end;
PDBDATEREC=^DBDATEREC;

Bug reporting in sf is not that used but active.
Su this mailing list is correct place where I can post such requests ?

-Laco