freetds - Re: [freetds] Pass-through proxy?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian AT bruns.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Pass-through proxy?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:37:37 -0400

The tdspool program (included with FreeTDS) should get you most of the
way there with doing this. It is probably suffering some bit rot and
hasn't kept up with the latest protocol changes but it is probably
your best bet. I'll take a look tonight and see if I can't give you a
better assessment of what it would take.

Brian