freetds - Re: [freetds] DB Relay

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian AT bruns.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] DB Relay
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:40:46 -0400

Hi again everyone,

I should have done a better job of announcing this. Upon re-reading
it doesn't look right. DB Relay is the latest project with which I'm
involved and is the work of several people besides myself. In
particular, DB Relay is the brainchild of Vlad Didenko who shepherded
it thought its development and open sourcing.

Check out dbrelay.com for more info.

Brian

2010/7/22 Brian Bruns <brian AT bruns.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought you might indulge me to announce my latest project:
>
> http://www.dbrelay.org
>
> DB Relay is a project built on the NGiNX webserver which provides a
> way to query databases over HTTP and get the results back as JSON.  We
> talk to SQL Server (using FreeTDS of course!) and others.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

  • [freetds] DB Relay, Brian Bruns, 07/22/2010
    • Re: [freetds] DB Relay, Brian Bruns, 07/25/2010