freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures in PHP with TDS Version 8.0 don't work (7.0 works well)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures in PHP with TDS Version 8.0 don't work (7.0 works well)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 11:57:44 -0700

Not sure what the tell you about the tds version, but as it relates to the
message you are getting on failure, have your tried ramping up your
mssql.min_error_severity and mssql.min_message_severity to 16 instead of the
default value of 10? Most context change messages are just notifications
from the server (all statuses from 1-15 are just notifications) but, in my
experiences, since they return as a response from the server, if you not
cycling through multiple results they come back as the first and only result
from the database.

Changing my severity levels to 16 for both Sybase and MS SQL have prevented
these context change messages for me.