freetds - [freetds] Issue with OSX Snow Leopard, MSSQL and PHP (v0.82)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Rob Booth <robert.booth AT bridgepointeducation.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Issue with OSX Snow Leopard, MSSQL and PHP (v0.82)
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 22:18:51 -0000

I¹m trying to call a few sprocs in an MSSQL 2005 database using the odbc
functions from within PHP. Some calls process just fine while others give
me an ³No tuples available at this result index² error. I¹ve attached 2 log
files, the .good is a call to a sproc that functions as expected and returns
data appropriately. The .bad gives me the error. I tried looking through
the logs to see if I could find an error but the only things that stood out
to me are in the .bad file there is a line ³stored internal cursor id 0²
while the .good has an integer instead of the 0, making me think that
freetds was unable to save my data after retrieving it. And in the section
³Received packet² the .bad log has some kind of header information telling
me ³Executing SQL directly; no cursor² where the .good log seems to just
start displaying the columns and rows returned.

Can someone please take a look and help me figure out what is going on? Let
me know if there is any more information that I can supply to help in
figuring this out.

Rob Booth | Senior Software Engineer
Bridgepoint Education | Higher access to higher education
858.513.9240 x2716 Office

robert.booth AT bridgepointeducation.com
http://www.bridgepointeducation.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended to be received only by
persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain.
E-mail messages sent from this company may contain information that is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward
or store this message unless you are an intended recipient of it. If you
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete the message and any attachments.