freetds - Re: [freetds] Long time all, and git repository

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Craig A. Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Long time all, and git repository
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:10:03 -0500

On May 26, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Brian Bruns wrote:

Hey everyone,

I've created a git clone of the freetds CVS repo on github for my own
uses and thought I'd share with everyone.

Main page:

http://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS

and anonymous repo:

git://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS.git

I'm sync'ing nightly (assuming my cronjob runs correctly tonight) from
the CVS repo.

Nifty. I particularly like this view:

http://github.com/brianb/FreeTDS/commits/master

where you can see, repository-wide, everything that's gone in recently. If the CVS browser at SourceForge can do anything like that, I haven't figured out how to do it.

Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry AT mac.com

difficult than getting in."
Brad Leithauser