freetds - Re: [freetds] (no subject)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] (no subject)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:28:51 -0700

Not sure if it is any help to you, but the very last comment in the PHP Bug
Report #44872 mentions a possible workaround to prevent that error. Seems
like that error has been around for a long time. I've never experienced it
personally and have been running FreeTDS to talk to MSSQL Servers for about
a year and a half now on most versions of PHP 5.2.

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44872