freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.8x Hangs Using PHP 5.2.x odbc_exec(), 0.63 Works

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Armando Ortiz <armando.ortiz AT cppcorp.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 0.8x Hangs Using PHP 5.2.x odbc_exec(), 0.63 Works
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 12:43:48 -0800

Yea - I'll do that this weekend...I had to get it working to start on a
project, but I can recreate the conditions and send you any debug info you
need.

Before I forget, thanks for this project. I work in a Windows-centric
environment, but I prefer using Linux to create non-OS-specific web
applications. Without it, I would have been forced to use Windows, which I'm
not very fond of for serious endeavors. So again, thank you very much for
your efforts and support.

:)