freetds - Re: [freetds] sometimes sql is returning wrong data to application

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michal Seliga <michal.seliga AT visicom.sk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] sometimes sql is returning wrong data to application
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:10:52 +0100

maybe its data related?
i constantly see this behaviour on one special result, nowhere else. btw its
not
true that with debug version of libtdsodbc.so it gives always same string
appended to result, sometimes i get numbers....

i even tried to run appplication with valgrind, i got tons of errors, but
nothing what could be related to this

i will continue to search for its cause (or at least finda way how to
reproduce
it properly), i will write when there will be some news