freetds - Re: [freetds] PHP + Sybase BUG

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] PHP + Sybase BUG
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:51:13 -0800

How are you changing your memory limit in PHP? Right now it looks like it is
set to 8M. Make sure you change it properly and, if you change it in
php.ini, restart your web server.

You can change it at runtime by issuing the following command in your code:
<?php
// Change this to what you need, though I would not recommend setting it too
high
// You may not even be able to change this at all in shared/hosted
environments
ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
?>