freetds - Re: [freetds] freetds and php configiration

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Robert Gonzalez <robert AT robert-gonzalez.com>
  • To: per AT bends.se, FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] freetds and php configiration
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:18:10 -0700

The following are two write-ups I did on getting PHP to talk to MS SQL
servers from Fedora and from Ubuntu. Both of these use the native MS SQL
extension for PHP (which in my opinion is way better than using ODBC). Keep
in mind these instructions assume you have control over your own server and
that you have some experience building software, specifically PHP
extensions, from source.

http://www.robert-gonzalez.com/2009/02/18/building-the-php-ms-sql-server-extension-from-source-on-ubuntu-810/
<http://www.robert-gonzalez.com/2009/02/18/building-the-php-ms-sql-server-extension-from-source-on-ubuntu-810/>
http://www.robert-gonzalez.com/2008/03/31/connecting-php-on-linux-to-mssql-on-windows/