freetds - Re: [freetds] Specify decimal scale/precision for output parameter

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Specify decimal scale/precision for output parameter
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:08:05 +0200

2009/8/31 Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>:
> 2009/8/27 Damien Churchill <damoxc AT gmail.com>:

>>> In theory you should pass in value a DBDECIMAL initialized with
>>> precision/scale even for NULLs. Currently I think this does not works
>>> that fine (although I have a small patch).
>>>

>> Is there any chance I would be able to test/experiment with this patch?
>
> Here you are.

Applied updated patch. Also applied a small fix for numeric -> numeric
conversions (just some minutes ago).

Note however (as stated in previous mail) that ABI for
DBNUMERIC/DBDECIMAL structure is different from MS ABI. Hope to get
this fixed ASAP.

freddy77

  • Re: [freetds] Specify decimal scale/precision for output parameter, Frediano Ziglio, 09/01/2009