freetds - Re: [freetds] Null values in result record are overwritten withprevious non-null data when using a prepared query more than once

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Null values in result record are overwritten withprevious non-null data when using a prepared query more than once
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:11:07 +0200

2009/6/18 Buurman, H.A. (Herbert) <h.a.buurman AT interlogica.nl>

> [...]

No, my Ubuntu (8.10) have an old packaged DBD::ODBC that doesn't work
on x86_64 and I had no time for upgrade it.

> > You could try to enable ODBC logging adding these settings to
> > /etc/odbcinst.ini
> >
> > [ODBC]
> > Trace           = Yes
> > TraceFile               = /tmp/sql.log
> > ForceTrace              = No
> > Pooling         = No
> >

> Here we go (see attached sql.log), but unfortunately
> I lack the knowledge to interpret the results.
> (DSNnames have been obscured to protect the innocent).
> Hopefully you can do anything with it.

It seems ok, yesterday I found a problem in mine (related to old DBD::ODBC).

Could you try with a sequence growing and shrinking like

Value => 1, Identifier => 1,
Value => 23, Identifier => 2,
Value => 456, Identifier => 3,
Value => 78, Identifier => 4,