freetds - Re: [freetds] [unixODBC-support] isql connection hangs

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Goyal, Pravin Shyam" <pravin.goyal AT hp.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Support for the unixODBC project <unixodbc-support AT mailman.unixodbc.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [unixODBC-support] isql connection hangs
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:03:01 +0000

Hi All,
Below are list of errors that I found in config.log when I did ./configure
--enable-gui=0 for unixODBC. But, I didn't correct the below errors and went
ahead for make and make install. Can these errors be now issue for me for
which isql is hanging?

conftest.c:10:28: error: ac_nonexistent.h: No such file or directory

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "yywrap" in file /var/tmp//ccLbw8jc.o
1 errors.

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lfl
Fatal error.

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "libiconv_open" in file /var/tmp//cckNFiFe.o
ld: Unsatisfied symbol "libiconv_close" in file /var/tmp//cckNFiFe.o
ld: Unsatisfied symbol "libiconv" in file /var/tmp//cckNFiFe.o
3 errors.

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -liconv
Fatal error.
ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lcrypt
Fatal error.
ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lreadline
Fatal error.
ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lreadline
Fatal error.

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "atoll" in file /var/tmp//ccQnuMLb.o
1 errors.

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "stricmp" in file /var/tmp//ccCTHr5c.o
1 errors.

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "strnicmp" in file /var/tmp//cc8nsDla.o
1 errors.

ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lthread
Fatal error.

conftest.c:55: error: storage size of 'semctl_arg' isn't known
ld: Can't find library or mismatched ABI for -lsocket
Fatal error.

/usr/include/machine/sys/getppdp.h:65: error: array type has incomplete
element type

In file included from conftest.c:95:
/usr/local/lib/gcc/ia64-hp-hpux11.23/4.1.1/include/varargs.h:4:2: error:
#error "GCC no longer implements <varargs.h>."
/usr/local/lib/gcc/ia64-hp-hpux11.23/4.1.1/include/varargs.h:5:2: error:
#error "Revise your code to use <stdarg.h>."

conftest.c:98:18: error: msql.h: No such file or directory

ld: Unsatisfied symbol "setenv" in file /var/tmp//ccET3thb.o
1 errors.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,
Pravin Goyal