freetds - Re: [freetds] Compiling FreeTDS under Windows (howto & question)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Eloy Lafuente <stronk7 AT moodle.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Compiling FreeTDS under Windows (howto & question)
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:31:58 +0100

Frediano Ziglio escribió:
Hi,

I've downloaded 0.82 release and applied post patches
(20090227) and have been able to build dblib.lib properly. B-)

Then, I've tried to build the PHP extension (dblib.dll) and
have ended with this error:

unresolved external symbol _hmac_md5

To fix that, I've added the hmac_md5.c and hmac_md5.h to the
libTDS project sources/includes and, after rebuilding
dblib.lib, PHP dll has been created properly.

Just guessing if adding hmac_md5.* to the libTDS project (as
I've done) is the correct way to fix the problem and if that
should be also in the post patch.

TIA and ciao :-)

You are right, project updated

Just to confirm that I've used new 20090302 0.82 post-patch and now everything has compiled properly.

In case anybody is interested, PHP ext for Win32 are available here:

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-14725

And instructions to compile the Win32 PHP ext are here:

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Development:Compiling_FreeTDS_under_Windows

Thanks, guys! Ciao :-)