freetds - [freetds] Compiling FreeTDS under Windows (howto & question)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Eloy Lafuente <stronk7 AT moodle.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Compiling FreeTDS under Windows (howto & question)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:59:30 +0100

Hi, some time ago I asked in this list about problems compiling freetds under Windows. Recently I was able to do that , so I'd want to share some brief instructions I've written about that. Here they are:

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Development:Compiling_FreeTDS_under_Windows

Also I'd want to comment that, while I've been able to compile FreeTDS 0.82 release, I'm getting some errors compiling both 0.82 + patches and dev versions. I reported that some time ago at

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2209564&group_id=33106&atid=407806

Any solution for that problem would be great in order to be able to compile recent FreeTDS versions under Windows.

TIA & ciao, Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)