freetds - [freetds] [IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "doug livesey" <biot023 AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] [IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:20:09 +0000

Hi -- I'm an Ubuntu newbie that is trying to connect to SQL Server.I can
connect using SQSH, but am struggling when I try to use isql.
Using isql gives me the following error:
[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default
driver specified

Can anyone advise on how I might look into fixing this?
I've been at it for ages, and I'm getting a migraine! ;)
Cheers,
Doug.