freetds - [freetds] stored procedure execution failed in PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: German Anguiano Bayardo <ganguiano AT villadealvarez.gob.mx>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] stored procedure execution failed in PHP
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:49:40 -0500

Hi all !

I have Apache2 + PHP5 + FreeTDS + mssql.so running in Ubuntu Server 8.04

We have a website, using PHP scripts wich connects to a SQL Server to fetch information.

The site was created by another person, not me. And he doesn't use Unix/Linux, only Microsoft, so all test he has done is
using IIS and MS SQL Server. And says everything works fine.

But in this server, Linux + Apache, We have some problems.

In the main page, he runs a stored procedure and when loading the page we get:

"stored procedure execution failed in XXXXX"

you can see the page at: https://tesoreria.villadealvarez.gob.mx

and in freetds.log, the only message that looks strange to me is this:

12:23:02.010478 setting column 2 NULL bit
12:23:02.010491 tds_submit_query(): state is PENDING
12:23:02.010506 tds_client_msg: #20019: "Attempt to initiate a new SQL Server operation with results pending.". Connection state is now 1.
12:23:02.010601 Sending packet

I have PHP 5 , Apache 2 and FreeTDS version 0.63

Any ideas ? I'm new to FreeTDS and is the first time I set up a Linux server to work with SQL Server.

Thanks for ypur help.

  • [freetds] stored procedure execution failed in PHP, German Anguiano Bayardo, 10/15/2008