freetds - Re: [freetds] ./configure error on OSX 10.5.4

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: John Turk <johnt AT tvw.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ./configure error on OSX 10.5.4
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:37:19 -0700

Well I'll be... I guess I assumed that because I had the /Developer directory and all that jazz inside it, and that I could do 'gcc -v' from the command line, that I already had installed it. Downloaded and installed the latest one as suggested and now it works! Too many computers to keep track of I guess. Thanks so much for the help!

John