freetds - [freetds] Date/Time Display - .conf File Controlled?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wojtak, Greg" <GregWojtak AT quickenloans.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Date/Time Display - .conf File Controlled?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:42:40 -0400

Is there a directive in freetds.conf to manipulate the dates returned
from MSSQL? We are using SQL Server 2005 and I just upgraded to freetds
0.82 from 0.64, which started causing dates with milliseconds to be
displayed in our php web pages. Is there a parameter in the
configuration file that can be changed to make the times passed on to
php not give milliseconds?

Thanks In Advance!

Greg