freetds - [freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Harald Milz <arv_bua_mharald AT msn.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Unable to open table - Error: [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:41:12 +0000

I use OpenOffice Database to open a MS SQL Database using unixODBC and the
TDS Driver.

Progress is: I was able to configure the ODBC.ini and input the TDS driver
and create a System DSN. I am also able to connect and authenticate to the
Database.

Problem is: When using OpenOffice Database, I am able to open the table list
but when I try to open the table I get the Error:

The Data content could not be loaded.

[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'table_name'

When I write 'table_name' I would like to clarify that the real Table Name
contains an "_" (underscore)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Harald

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008