freetds - [freetds] parameters

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Federico Alves" <sales AT minixel.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] parameters
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:31:21 -0400

I have been following the thread on parameters and I found something that
maybe will help understand the issue. I execute a SQL 2005 stored procedure
using perl, DBD-Sybase 1.08 and DBI 1.604. My freedts version is RC4 or RC2.
If I define my server in freetds.conf and include "tds version=8.0", the
parameters do not get filled up. If I remove the line "tds version", the
parameters work again, ceteris paribus. This is a symptom of a bigger
issue. I am also in 64 But Centos 5 machine. Zigliano can log in at will and
try to set up a trace. I am not a engineer and my skills are limited.
Federico