freetds - [freetds] ODBC auto-commit mode nonfunctional with Microsoft?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] ODBC auto-commit mode nonfunctional with Microsoft?
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:20:15 -0500

And another thing! ;-)

I haven't tested this myself, but I thought I should pass it along.

Potentially a TDS 4.2 issue?

--jkl

Begin (edited) forwarded message:

I was experimenting with the DB session's
"auto-commit mode". I found that it doesn't work for MS SQL, and it does
work for Sybase. I had to add a new workaround in OTL for this.