freetds - [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1844603 ] Bug in Addressing of length array in array binding

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-1844603 ] Bug in Addressing of length array in array binding
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:23:41 -0800

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by freddy77
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=1844603&group_id=33106

not just the latest update.
Category: odbc
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Bug in Addressing of length array in array binding.

v0.64 (out-of-the-box) incorrectly uses the first record's data lengths for
varchar string fields for all following records in an array-bound batch.

See the attached patch for the fix.