freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL Server 2005 and TDS version 8

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Adam Clark" <adam.clark AT ngv.vic.gov.au>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL Server 2005 and TDS version 8
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:49:11 +1000

I'm using the following:
DBD::Sybase -- 1.07
DBI -- 1.54
Perl -- 5.8.8

and the FreeTDS 0.64 (the stable tarball)

What does the patch do?

Is there anything such as dumps (I don't know how to produce these) of
debugging that I can produce to help this?

Adam

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
180 St Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs at
The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by subscribing to
NGV@RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
intended solely for freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org. If you are not the named
addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. WARNING:
Although National Gallery of Victoria has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organisation cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachment.