freetds - Re: [freetds] Can freetds add support for cross compiling withbfin-uclinux-gcc ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Can freetds add support for cross compiling withbfin-uclinux-gcc ?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:54:27 +0200

> Hi,
> I'm building a system based on blackfin ADSP BF561 platform and use
> bfin-uclinux-gcc, when I configure the cross compiling, error
> prompt like:
> "Invalide configuration bfin-uclinux: machine 'bfin-uclinux'
> not recognized"
>
> can freddy77 add blackfin platform surport?

I tried to update my libtool but it seems to not solve the problem. Try
to replace config.sub and config.guess (after unpacking) with newer
versions.
You can find updated version of these files from Automake
(http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/), just unpack and move files
(automake installation not required).

It seems that our autogen.sh call libtoolize before automake. This cause
(on my machine) the copy of libtool config.sub/config.guess packaged
file which are older than automake versions.