freetds - Re: [freetds] Current CVS status

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Christophe Combelles <ccomb AT free.fr>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Current CVS status
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:19:33 +0200

ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT a écrit :
Hi,
finally I got some time to work seriously on FreeTDS.

Currently there is no open bug at project site.

Hi, I just wanted to make you lie :)
I have generated a full tds logfile for the problem I'm having,
however this time I didn't get a freeze but an error.
(see tracker)

Christophe

ODBC cursor is stable,
there are some minor TODO (never requested and rarely used) so they can
wait... There only a small patch at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1746864&group_i
d=33106&atid=407808
I fixed MingW cross compile, now you can compile windows odbc driver
under Linux !!!
test-dist is still working, rpm compile, I merged some time ago fixes
from Fedora's rpm.
I don't remember any stopover for next release...

I'll review changes from 0.64 just to see if I missed some fixes in
NEWS/README files.