freetds - Re: [freetds] Using PHP with FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Paquin <brian.paquin AT yale.edu>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Using PHP with FreeTDS
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:13:16 -0400

The timeouts are browser generated.
But when I run the script from the command line I get:

intranet:/Library/WebServer/Documents user$ php dem.php
php(24248) malloc: *** vm_allocate(size=1069056) failed (error code=3)
php(24248) malloc: *** error: can't allocate region
php(24248) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug
FATAL: emalloc(): Unable to allocate 9 bytes

Memory issue? Server currently has 2GB RAM (400MB used),
but there are quite a few pageins and pageouts...
Both old and new servers have the following resource limits in php.ini:

max_execution_time = 30
max_input_time = 60
memory_limit = 8M

Brian :)