freetds - [freetds] freeTDS Connection Pool - any updates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Shaun Craig <s.craig AT andronics.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] freeTDS Connection Pool - any updates
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:34:19 +0100

Hi all,

We have been using the connection pool on FreeTDS 0.63 for some time now. We recently have been experiencing crashes (stability issues possible) due to increased traffic.

Has there been any new work done on the connection pool since 0.63 if so should we upgrade to the latest stable version?

Thanks,

Shaun.