freetds - Re: [freetds] Unable to connect to data source

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Frederik Teerlinck" <largowww AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Igor Korot" <ikorot AT earthlink.net>, "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Unable to connect to data source
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:33:46 +0200

I've been looking in that, but that didn't help me. However, it's been
solved although I don't really understand why. If I change in the code below
DSN=MYDBNAME with SERVERNAME=MYDBNAME, then it works. Strange, but ok, at
least it works now.

2006/9/28, Igor Korot <ikorot AT earthlink.net>:

Frederick,
Did you try to search MSDN? This is ODBC problem as a very least...
>From MSDN:

If the DriverCompletion parameter value is SQL_DRIVER_NOPROMPT or
SQL_DRIVER_COMPLETE_REQUIRED and the language or database comes from the
connection string and either is invalid, SQLDriverConnect returns SQL_ERROR.

Reference:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/de-de/library/ms131421.aspx

Thank you.