freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem connecting to SQL server on linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Frederik Teerlinck" <largowww AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem connecting to SQL server on linux
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:21:44 +0200

Tried all that, but it didn't make a difference. However, meanwhile I did
find the solution. Once more I checked if I had the correct settings for my
datasource in freetds.conf and I noticed that I had a freetds.conf in
/usr/local/etc and one in /etc. I've copied one over the other and now it
seems to be working perfect.

Thanks for all the usefull help!