freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS creating all fields as not null

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Eloy Lafuente <stronk7 AT moodle.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: roger.reid AT dpw.com
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS creating all fields as not null
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:12:16 +0200

Hi Roger,

yep, I agree 100% with you. I've added the NULL keyword to everyplace it was not specified and it's working ok now.

Just this was the 1st time in my life I see NULLs not being applied by default and that was the reason I thought it could be a bug. You know, there is a 1st time for everything! ;-)

Tons of thanks for your support! Ciao, Eloy :-)

Can you simply specify what you want in the statement, and if nothing
else make life slightly easier for the next fella?