freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem with stored proc and varchar parameters

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: bflood AT tethermedia.com
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem with stored proc and varchar parameters
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 21:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

James,

Thanks. The problem was in the application. I was setting the ColumnSize
in the SQLBindParameter call to 0 as oppose to the proper length. Once I
set it properly it all worked. The same code worked on windows so I guess
windows treats it differently.

Anyway thanks for the pointer to the rpc.c unittest. That was a big help
in helping me track down my problem.

Brendan